Friday, April 22, 2011

my  mood is totally ruined by someone whom i shall call bitch.
after i say what happened its very obvious who this person is.

let me tell you, whoever who is older than me doesn't mean that you can control me or order me, i am younger than you, this doesn't mean that i am dumber than you, you are a psl doesn't fucking mean that you can order me.

if you fucking think that adding tomato sauce to water is wrong, why didn't you stop nicole? and yeah when i only mixed it you said: if you mix it one more time you drink it all down. who the fuck are you? seriously, stop acting as if your an adult or something, and stop being super bossy when the waiter tells us that what we are wasting food, and not saying anything when the waiter wasn't there.

bitch

fucker.

i can't believe we are fucking in the same group for ih.

fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment