Monday, November 1, 2010

before i say anything, you better get impressed by this:
lolol just went to read huiyu's blog...hmm maybe my mum is not that bad coz she doesn't cook poisoned food for me?!?!at least for today i mean...coz at least i am full:):)and uh my mum doesn't wear skinnies...but she is fat and absolutely fat coz she is i think...62 kg?!?!but at least she is tall compared to me:(:(wth she is 169cm.....................urgh

i have decided that i will just be shorter than her for the rest of my life...coz i don't want people calling us sisters:(:(

today was kinda cool?!with all the first aid and stuff...jane was so FREAKING DAMN CUTE..SHE REALLY DID LOOK LIKE SOME TERRORIST...COZ SHE CAN HIDE A BOMB IN THE BANDAGE...at least tina is not that bad at uh...first aid?!?!wait....i should always be surprised by her?!:)she did quite a good job...

although we received our overall marks today, but i have no...nothing to say about it after looking at tina and huanyu's marks...

and the most horrible thing i did today was to buy the idiotic cookies from girl guides...there were 24 and i think i ate 6 only and tina ate 4:)and uh...horse and the blinded one also ate:(haiz...you can't reject people these days...especially tina:)

and sab, if you are currently reading my blog, pls don't be disgusted by what i am writing below coz...its the dedication and some stuff i want to write to tina...

DEAR TINA,
aiyo...why you don't want to come for the drama fest?!?!is it because of me or something...damn it lah...just go can?!?!?!pls just go...if you cannot go can tell me the reason?!don't tell me again its your mom that don't allow you to go...haiz anyway i also cannot go so if you don't want to go also nevermind...but then if its becoz of me that you don't want to go then...haiz......

1 comment: