Monday, November 29, 2010

uh thanks huiyu?!

I found something to do for ten days ^-^ 


Day 1 -- Ten things you want to say to ten different people.
Day 2 -- Nine things about youself.
Day 3 -- Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 4 -- Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5 -- Six things that you wish you had never done.
Day 6 -- Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7 -- Four turn offs.
Day 8 -- Three turn ons.
Day 9 -- Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 10 -- One confession.
thanks huiyu?????coz i found this on your blog and i am so freaking bored....thats why i am going to do this shit.........
okay...
day 1


tina: uh hi...i don't love you anymore so you don't have to hate me anymore?well you can continue hating me coz i don't care(maybe i do)...


jane: uh thanks again for going out with me for my birthday...and thanks for the card guard:):)we shall go for a movie marathon on your birthday!!!


angeline: HELLO MUMMY....*in case you didn't know...tan qi ting is my ma now*


sabrina: hello aunt....don't you dare order me around(i don't care about confucianism or whatever*...and plus it should be you who should buy me a present, so...give me a diamond of 18 carat?thanks lots<3


nicole(the one from 101): i know you don't come to my blog...but then i just want to say that lets WORK HARD TOGETHER NEXT YEAR?


nicole(the one from track & field): you should change your name so that i don't mix you up with the nicole from my class....actually, i want to tell you to: STOP BEING SO HARDWORKING DURING TRAINING AND STOP PESTERING ME TO GO FOR TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!


huiyu: long time no see...thanks for letting me join the my-mum-is-a-bitch(or something like that)group


uh i left 3 person...but then i have no idea what to write so...WO BU YAO XIE LE







No comments:

Post a Comment