Sunday, January 30, 2011

feeling so down all of a sudden.......thought i got over it but guess i haven't. wasted so much time preparing for my first la assignment, bringing only disappointment to me.

only got 14. most likely its me. mrs soh was so angry at me. haiz. she said i was loud and clear but i had no eye contact. i guess thats just encouraging me, she said we can redo if we have time.

but i don't think i want to. no time to prepare, too much hw. nice reason? yeah it is.

the other reason why i am sad is coz i think i pulled my group members marks down. especially nicole.

she gets a1 for la and i get b4. should never have formed a group with her and pulled her marks down.

feel sorry.

even playing jojo is useless although i learnt the whole song when i was sad.

sorry.

useless

No comments:

Post a Comment