Wednesday, January 5, 2011

went to school today(obviously i am suppose to go....duh)

wasn't so bad....just that it was kind of difficult to walk so i am going to train my muscles!!!yeah

during la lesson...i don't really like it....coz i lost my essay and then i didn't know what to do....but then now i am going to rewrite it:)so everything is fine...

and then after la i had...what?i can't remem.......oh yes science...damn freaking boring but i think sick people are entertained...like my ma maybe:)and then after la was recess...went to check out the old classroom of ours...and i realised that it was so big compared to the classroom of ours now(hao huai nian). after recess we had chinese...AND THE TEACHER WAS DAMN FREAKING SMART.she has scholarship you know...damn smart smart smart, BUT I WILL BE SMARTER. we went to library to borrow some random book (can't even remember the title)....

had math after that.

yeah math

i don't think that dear ms teo didn't remembered me at all....wth i tell you ah, i know i didn't score very well for my bt but then i got 83 for eoy lah. not bad leh. i work hard for one month only leh.
and then here comes my very nice ma who went to tell ms teo:
"ms teo did you notice any difference in liu zilin"
"zilin still looks the same to me"
"where got. she broke her leg"
"really?oh..."
bleh si ms teo.
nevermind wo da ren you da liang. and i just realise i haven't been doing tricks:)bleh bleh bleh i shall make one now:)hehe

1 comment: