Wednesday, December 8, 2010

blog's dead

I AM TOTALLY NOT SUITABLE TO HAVE A BLOG.coz this one is dead already, actually i wanted to update this long looooong ago, but then i cracked a bone so i got distracted.

let me tell you exactly what happened

ON THIS VERY FINE DAY:LAST THURSDAY

i happily ran down the stairs

and that was why i didn't see the invisible "floor is wet" sign

and that was why i tripped and fell

and then i thought i sprained my ankle

but then it was a fracture(a very small one)

and then now i need crutches

wts...my grandma saw me and then she said:我早就知道有问题了...OKAY GRANDMA YOUR SMART

good thing, or maybe its bad news, is that i don't have to go for training for 2 weeks due to MY INJURY..actually i want to go for training lah...but then i can't lah, so I AM SO SORRY MR LIM.

and huiyu its true that baby by jb has more dislikes that likes:(but pray by jb has more likes than likes so go and listen NOW:


PERFECT SONG UP THERE@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment