Monday, December 13, 2010

this is so far one of the best journal entries i have written(a part of it)

When I was reading the book, I felt very bad for the people of Communist China, especially when Thin-Face slapped Jiang Ji-Li’s grandmother, yelled at her for being a landlord’s wife, and made her weep the streets of the alleys. It gave me a better understanding of a Communist environment, since I’ve never read about it or seen it. After I stopped reading the book, I felt that Ji-Li was a very brave child to be able to help her family and go through school life with people looking down on her because she came from a family with a bad class status. She had was strong and the courage and determination to live such a harsh life, living with fear and lack of childhood (page 263 “Now my life was defined by my responsibilities. I had promised to take care of my family, and I would renew that promise every day.”) when she was once the perfect student everybody loved to a student who was looked down upon because of her class status when the Cultural Revolution was launched by Chairman Mao.


so proud of myself(wth)


i am now upstairs(2nd floor):)i finally learnt how to climb the stairs using crutches(YAY)all thanks to utube....


if you haven't started with your journal entry or just started,pls tell me so that i can be more 骄傲!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment