Thursday, December 9, 2010

tanqiting here you go?

my ma call me update my blog so i update lor

actually i got nothing much to update coz i broke my leg, then i cannot walk around so got nothing to blog about.actually my life is not that boring, coz got fishes and swimming pool:)but then now i broke my leg so i cannot go swimming, but then the fishes very cool sia:):)...but then very ex....12 fishes for 2000 plus...wtswts...nevermind...my entire family like fishes

and then now i break my leg, when i go and bath i have to uh...use this big plastic bag to wrap around my damn cast......hehehehehe i shall not go into details since I HATE ELABORATING

just now my ma and i were teaching ahma how to spam ppl's wall but she still don't understand...haiz haiz...ahma your damn fail, both of us spam your wall till xiao and you still don't understand...CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR MSG LOWER THAN MINE.

they should make spamming a graded subject:):)

3 comments:

  1. eh, hi :D

    hope that your leg is better :) i can't imagine liuzilin just literally stoning there :S

    anyways, im like sneaking online when im now in malaysia... and having the wedding dress and high heeled shoes staring right back at me ><

    i'm so wishing that i had broken my leg... but it'll sure hurt. like hell some more ><

    GET WELL SOON :) (hopefully you still can go out and watch movie with jane on her birthday.)

    and will you be allowed to take the lift when school reopens? :D

    i had to log in with our classblog account cos i can't remember your blog URL as well as the class' one :)

    vivienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks:):)nothingmuchnothinghere is really so hard to remember meh???

    and i think i won't be able to take the lift when school opens:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you can take lift when school reopens...

    if you wrap your leg up in a bandage and just bring your crutches and act :DDD

    well, that's if you're really craving to take the lift ^^

    vivienne

    ReplyDelete