Monday, October 25, 2010


jing's birthday was ok except for the mahjong and tina part

1st: i shouldn't have learnt how to play mahjong

2nd: it was surprising that ahma didn't know how to play mahjong

3rd: even tina learnt how to play mahjong when i was still figuring out how to play:(

4th: i learnt that seishea chang always says bitch when she plays mahjong

5th: i learnt that mahjong was not as horrible as i thought until...i found out there is a little drawer at each side of the table

6th: i will never play mahjong again coz my mum would kill me if i ever learn how to play mahkong

...

basically just went to jing's birthday party to eat and give her a birthday present and see tina:)

haiz...guess going to jing's birthday party was a bad move...got into lots of trouble with her...

1st: sabrina told me that i had to hug tina and tell her i love you which is obviously impossible

2nd: it was really impossible coz huiyu asked tina to check her phone immediately when she arrived

3rd: obviously i had to run out coz huiyu send lots of mushy messages using my phone to tina

4th: ahma sent a disgusting sms also

5th: tina told me that she would kill me which is kinda obvious...that huiyu told her that I SENT IT WHEN I DIDN'T

6th: she didn't kill me(not good)

SHE ALSO SAID:
"i already hate her for my whole life"...
haiz......and she practically ignored me for the whole birthday party...INCLUDING THE PART WHEN SHE PLAYED MAHJONG SHE SAID:
"CAN YOU GO AWAY?"
for...5 times?
what the hell...i was staring at the table,not her...
WORST PART OF THE PARTY WAS WHEN WE PLAYED DARE N DARE AND ... THEY MADE TINA HUG ME...HELL...I MIGHT LOVE HER BUT I DON'T WANT HER TO HUG ME......

...today was just horrible ... urgh... urgh...

tomorrow we're getting back la, geog  paper...for LA...i have no hope...for geog...i think even getting an a1 is hard seeing that i had lots of careless mistake...

dedication:
"even if you don't love me you don't have to say that you hate me".

No comments:

Post a Comment