Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YAY OR NO YAY?!

EXAMS MAY BE OVER FOR ALL OF YOU...YEAH WELL FOR ME 2...BUT I MAY HAVE TO START STUDYING SOONER OR LATER DUE TO MY MUM:):)YEAH THANKS MUM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

TODAY WAS KINDA AWESOME

went out first time with friends to see a movie......i practically covered my eyes for the whole movie(i even took off  the 3d specs...or whatever you call it...soo embarrasing)...coz it was so scary...but then there was this brave couple(lao tai pos and lao tai gongs) who didn't scream at alll(think they are sleeping)...i am a scary cat wth...even ahma didn't take off her specs and nicole and qingyuan was laughing through the whole movie...but i tell you: IF TINA WAS HERE I WOUDN'T UM...COVER MY EYES!!!

whatever...then i bought 2 stack of poker cards for 32 bucks......i think i spent 80 bucks today:(

if my mum ever finds out i don't even know how to answer her.

dedication:
"5 days is too long for me............urgh....seeing you frown after math paper was horrible enough:() )

haiz...life still sucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment