Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Liu ziling from nygh is currently using my iphone to post on my blog...hehe

People keep asking when am i gonna get back my iphone...but actually its in my room and i can use it anytime:):)but then i got sick of it...the games are too boring,however,if you can find someone who can beat me for any songs for taptap
in the medium lvl,prehaps i would wanna use my iphone again???

Today i got back my geog and la marks...not so good nor bad:D

Haiz...tina got 38 for geog...she is really good at everything...and huan yu go an amazing 46.5 for geog...WOW!!!

Huanyu:idol no 1

Hehe huanyu without you,someone tell me how our class would survive???

Dedication:
"why wouldn't you agree to go for a movie tomorrow:(:(i wanted to watch a movie with you long long ago but you wouldnt agree...haiz"

No comments:

Post a Comment